Hi there
Finally i manage to hear God clearer than ever. Is God so small that I can't depend on Him in my walk of life?
i started out not so well this year. Its not going to be easy from this point, its the peak, or rather the slope in this period of my walk and life, i can say is really not easy. but you know what? with God on my side, would i be losing out man? God will not put me through something that I can't handle. right now, I must breakthrough my childishness. I will come through another level. I will emerge victorious at the end of race. Even if i were to retain, I will retain and study harder, doing better than anyone of them that promote. Its the start and the walk of my adulthood. I'm starting out afresh with God! :)
Love, Hannah 2.0
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post your comments :