life

life
face my life

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Touched to tears ^^ Cast your cares on the LORD~Psalm 55 : 22

Its been really long since i last blogged.

Life had really been eating my time, but it shan't stop me from pursuing my dream.

Days ago, pastor preached service for building fund plegde day 2008. It really touched my heart to see God using me to help pastors, and the tables around. Yes, I will keep and hold on to the promises I made in Christ, and I will definitely GIVE when I can. Never did I know that my testimony would touch others. But more than anything else, I pray that my testimony would never stop, besides, I pray ernestly that it will spur others to God more than before. Like my first building fund,it was really heartening to see God working in my life. Never before had I felt so good, Though life may not flow as how I want it to be, I may be caught in chaotic situations, but Jesus never fails to see into my wounds and heal it. Many times I've came broken hearted before Him, many times I cried into Him, He has really really stood by me, and NEVER failed to be faithful towards me, I pray m,y life and testimonies would be a great inspiration to the people around me, besides, I pray that all my life would serve and cater to God - administer to God like How the priests in the book of Ezekiel had to the LORD. I will never forget.

Love, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments :